Terms & Conditions of Service
By using our service, you agree that your clothes are appropriate for washing with water, on a normal cycle, and tumble-dried in a dryer. We cannot be held responsible for damage to clothing/laundry that is not appropriate for this standard laundering process. You also agree with the following statements:
- WishWash and its laundry professionals take pride in caring for each item of clothing as if it were our own. However, we cannot assume responsibility for inherent weaknesses or defects in materials which may result in tears or development of small holes in fabric that are not readily apparent prior to processing. We cannot guarantee against color loss, color bleeding, and shrinkage; or against damage to weak and tender fabrics; or against damage to ancillary items such as belts, buttons, beads, ties or zipper pulls. WishWash’s liability with respect to any damaged items shall not exceed ten (10) times our charge for cleaning that garment regardless of brand or condition.
- Any damaged items must be reported via email to email@example.com and returned to WishWash for inspection within 5 business days.
- Any lost items must be reported via email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 5 business days. WishWash will makes its best reasonable effort to track every item that we process and will review all lost items claims on a case-by-case basis. Any items determined to have been lost by WishWash will be reimbursed in accordance with our policy- not exceed ten (10) times our charge for cleaning that garment regardless of brand or condition. Items will be considered lost 30 days after the initial claim is filed. When using our home delivery or concierge service, WishWash is not responsible for your items before they are picked up or dropped back off. It is your responsibility to ensure the safety of your items during that time.
- Empty all pockets, as WishWash is not responsible for items lost in the wash or laundry damaged by something left in your pocket (like a pen, lipstick, gum, etc). Although we do our best to try and catch these items, it is the expectation that you will not send clothing to us with items left in the pockets.
- Please ensure that there are no dry clean only items in your wash and fold laundry. Just as you would not expect a dry clean only item to hold up in your own washer and dryer, this cannot be expected with our service. We cannot take responsibility for any dry clean only items damaged in our wash and fold laundry.
- Please leave us a note with any special instructions, including details pertaining to any stains on items. Although we will do our best to remove any stains we find, we cannot guarantee all stain removal as some stains will never come out no matter how hard we try.
- Please remember, we always use All Free & Clear detergent, downy softener, and bounce dryer sheets. If you would like us to omit the fabric softener or dryer sheets, please let us know. If you have a different request for detergent, please contact us prior to your pickup to discuss this. In addition, we use bleach with our white laundry. If you are sensitive to bleach or would prefer we skip the bleach- please let us know before we pick up your laundry.
- There is a 15-pound minimum for laundry pickup. The minimum charge for WishWash service will always be based upon a 15-pound weight.